Popular Posts

Sunday 3 October 2010

The opposite sex...

Don't you just love them... In my case women/girls whatever you want to be called... wow..obviously the same way round, the men for the women, or the same sex for both... You get the picture. Maybe I should rephrase, 'People your attracted to' don't you just love them, and yes I know that's stating the obvious: hence the attraction... Anyway, enough waffle.

As much as we love them aren't they the most complicated and hardest things to understand, and I know it's not just me. Well what I'm getting at is, well maybe a little off topic.

There's a girl, we'll name her S for now
She's gorgeous (won't deny it, it does help)
She's funny, clever, warm...blah.blah.blah
A all rounder in general.

There's you thinking why don't you go for it mate! Well here's the problem: my mate.
I know he likes her, she knows it too, actually told him she just wanted to be friends. I like her and I'm pretty sure (and I mean 99% pretty sure) she likes me. I wouldn't mind going for it but I don't want him to see it at some sort of betrayal. As a third party what do you think? Should I go for the girl? Or let it wait and see what happens? Complete forget about her and be loyal to my friend?

Arghhh... I know it sounds trivial and stupid but all the same it's a dilemma. And yes, after rereading the intro I know it's irrelevant, but I'm going to keep it anyway...

4 comments:

  1. Don't do it, dude. There are lots of other nice girls around who are gonna like you. And how can you be 99% sure that she really likes you? Just don't compete with your friend, ever.

    Or whatever. Don't listen to me. LOL. XD

    You're a guy. You can do whatever you want, anyway.

    Cheers! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pht, just gather up your guts and ask her out.
    Girls wait for the guys to give the first move.
    And then they give up when it doesn't happen.

    So go out and DO IT.

    Don't be afraid to be rejected, because it's much, much MUCH better than wishing you did make a move a few years later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a third party, I'd say, leave the decision on the girl.
    I am a guest to your blog..welcome me! :P XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome everybody, especially you Wooden Doll :P :L

    urm... well how to explain, I did go for her and succeeded, but I left it at that if you get what I mean ;) So ye... tapped that xD at least I did with my fingers lol :P

    Will I go out with her? Maybe, maybe not, I'll see what happened. Since it happened before Christmas holidays and I haven't seen her during holidays I'll see what happens when I go back to school (tomorrow :/ )

    Thanks for the advice everyone :P

    A TeenAge Lad :D

    ReplyDelete