Popular Posts

Sunday 12 December 2010

cam sex... ever thought about it?

Ye... So I was trawling through chatroulette the other day, not naked or anything, just being my usual self. Not trying to boast now but I'm pretty good looking so I was attracting enough attention from the girls, but once you get talking its difficult to keep it interesting after all the small talk, so after a while you tend to hit next. You've probably traded some sort of contact like your msn address, and that's what I did with one girl that I got along with particularly well. So after a while on webcams (on msn), I'm not really sure how it happened, but we started to have cam sex, basically watching each other masturbating... ok, this post is sounding rather trashy... oh well.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that it was surprisingly good, ok not as good as the real thing I'm guessing (still a virgin -_- ). What I found was that because this girl was more or less a stranger I wasn't worried about things that I am about with the real thing. I mean, I wasn't worried so much about performance, if I looked good naked, how big my cock is. If you don't like what you see you just close the thing down. So ye, I actually found it as a good experience, however strange that sounds. Don't worry, I'm not planning to be one of those fat bald men that sit in front of their webcam wanking all day... that's just gross... actually it's fucking disgusting lol. All I'm saying is that, I will be doing it again...

Yours ever truthfully

A Teenage Lad

No comments:

Post a Comment